Bartcoin is a cryptocurrency that facilitates the transition between the virtual world and the real world. Users can use them to pay for their purchases as well, so for example, users who own Bitcoins or Ethereum (upcoming for other cryptocurrencies) can convert them to Bartcoins and pay for their purchases via Youseeme merchants network (shops, restaurants,…).
Apart from being able to shop with the BARC, the Bartcoin can be held into the Bartwallet and trade versus BTC and ETHER or USD / Euro , then withdrawn to IBAN bank account or other crypto wallets with BTC or ETHER ..
The Airdrop normally ends on February 18 or late February but this date has not yet been set.
Not really for Airdrop only when you need to withdraw to your bank account but it is necessary to participate in the ICO.
Your Airdrop will be delivered on the Bartwallet app.
From February 18th, you will be able to download the correct version of the Bartwallet app on AppStore or Google Play.
After registration, you must send us your Bartcoin public address @ firstname.lastname@example.org, the system checks that you are participating in the operation and sends you your Airdrop.
Token sale is a way of crowdfunding using cryptocurrencies. Pre-sale is a fundraising stage preceding the main round of Token Sale. Pre-sale tokens are usually sold cheaper.
The pre-sale event starts on Febuary 18th, 2019 @ 09:00 (GMT+ 00). The pre-sale will run for 29 days, the tokens will be available for purchase at https://www.bartwallet.pro/. Click “Buy Bartcoins” and follow the simple instructions.
The sale M1 event will start on March 19th, 2019 @ 09:00 (GMT+00) and it will run for 31 days then the sale M2 event will start on April 19th, 2018 @ 09:00 (GMT+00) until May 18th.
The rate of Bartcoin is: 1 EUR = 1 BARC
- Pre-Sale Period (25% Bonus): 0,75 EUR (or equivalent in BTC / ETH)
- Sale Period M1 (15% Bonus): 0,85 Euro (or equivalent in BTC / ETH)
- Sale Period M2 (0,5% Bonus): 0,95 Euro (or equivalent in BTC / ETH)
Minimum participation amount is about 10,00 EUR for 10 BARC.
Many contributors ask: “How to buy Bartcoin during the ICO?” so we decided to provide you a step-by-step guide.
Sponsorship is an offer that allows a Bartcoin investor, “the sponsor”, to get 10 BARC by recommending our ICO to his friends and contacts (via the “Bounty” link).
Get 10 BARC in 4 steps:
- Connect to your secure ICO Bartwallet ICO account (https://ico.bartwallet.pro)
- On the dashboard, copy the link by clicking on the icon and share your Bartwallet referral link with your friends or contacts
- Your contact clicks on this link (or paste it on the address bar of his browser) and registers on the ICO Bartwallet website
- Automatically you will receive 10 BARC on your account as soon as your contact has made his investment on the Bartcoin.
The funds raised during the token sale will be spent on the development and evolution of the main modules of the Youseeme platform as well as on the marketing.
By participating in the Pre-Sale and Token Sale, you’ll get a unique opportunity to become a part of a fast-growing community and purchase BARC tokens at the lowest price.
To purchase, sell and store BARC tokens you need an Ethereum address, as the token is built on the Ethereum blockchain. To participate in the Token Sale you can subscribe at https://www.bartwallet.pro/ico
It is planned to distribute 5 140 000 BARC tokens during the ICO.
The current regulations require Bartwallet (Octave UCME) to identify/verify its customers (last name, first name, address, etc.) to takes precautions to prevent fraud. We are fully compliant with KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) regulations for trading of digital assets.
To start trading, we require your:
• ID Card (both sides) or Passport (page 2 & 3)
• Proof of residence
• Bank Identity Statement (A full bank detail include:Your name and address (the one used with your bank account), IBAN, your banks name and branch’s address (should match the SWIFT-BIC) SWIFT-BIC)
Once open an account
Navigate to the Identity verification in the Setting menu
1. Click on Passport: Photo of a valid government issued identification with picture i.e., passport (page 2 & 3) or national ID card (both side)
2. Click on Proof of Address: Photo of a statement not older than 3 months from a utility, service company, licensed corporation or government authority clearly indicating your name and residential address.
3. Click on Bank Identity statement: Photo of Bank Statement clearly highlighting your name as the account holder (your deposit to Bartwallet must come from this account).
4. And click on Submit
As per our Terms of Service, we reserve the right to ask for KYC information at any point in time if your account activity raises flags.
Contact us at email@example.com. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have as soon as possible.